Shopping for clothing can be quite the hassle and can leave you frustrated and empty handed. But accessories on the other hand, are not only a lot easier to shop for, come in every style but are a much more practical way to update your look.
With that said, here is this spring’s list of top ten accessories that are cute, trendy and very affordable!
Layered Bracelets: The more the merrier!
- Bracelets on left: 28 Textured Metal Bracelets, Dorthy Perkins, $6 (yes $6!)
- Bracelet on right: Pieces Glippa Set Of Six Bracelets, Asos, $16.11
- Feather and Shell Necklace, Mango, $24
- Beads Feather Linear Earrings, Wetseal, $6.50
- Crimson Feather Earrings, FENNOfashion, $24.50
Neon Trimmed Purses
Large Carry-All Bags
- White Druzy Agate Cuff, Charm and Chain, $48
- Knox Cave Necklace, Anthropologie, $48
- Gold Tone Green Ring, Lucky Brand at Macy’s, $35
- Lina Woven Ballet Flats, Tom’s, $79
- Wing and Flair Heel, ModCloth, $47.99
- Women’s Mossimo D’Orsay Peep Toe Pump in Red, Target, Sale, $11.48
- Large Yellow Metal Teardrop Chandelier Earrings, Fantasy Jewelry Box, $27
- Nine West Earrings, Large Colorblock Drops, Macy’s, $28